"You don't need to have a million dollars
to look like a million dollars."
Jewelry has always been at the forefront of accessories— but they’re more than that. Most of us who have ever been gifted jewelry, whether by a loved one or by ourselves (power move), know the sentiment that comes with it. Choosing the right jewelry comes down to design and collections; yes. What’s even more important is the materials. You don’t have to have sensitive skin to want safe materials on your body and a part of your collection.
Materials like lead and nickel are high allergens, and you probably know if you have an allergy to either one. If you do, stay away from fashion jewelry. This is where demi-fine comes in— mid-range price, exceptional metal. The base of most of our pieces are high grade (as close to pure as possible in our field) sterling silver. All of our sterling silver jewelry is then plated in genuine 14-18 karat gold. No, we’re not just leaving it there. On top of the gold, is an organic e-coating which gives our jewelry its notable shine and longevity of the gold finish. If not for your body— think about the way lesser metals can change colors. They can make your skin green, fade easily, and make you fall victim to a major fashion foe-pa: someone knowing how much you paid for it.
We bridge the gap between
fashion and fine jewelry.
The following are some tips for increasing the longevity of your luxurious RACHELMENT pieces:
- Avoid harsh chemicals (household cleaning supplies, product chemicals, perfumes, saltwater, etc.). TIP: Put your jewelry on last when you’re getting ready— that way, you don’t accidentally spray your perfume or get lotion on it.
- Avoid extreme humidity. Harsh and extensive heat mixes with water can have a damaging effect on your jewelry. Avoid the steam room if you can.
- For a touch up, use your jewelry care cloth that comes with every RMTL purchase. For a mild cleaning, use gentle soap and warm water to wash your jewelry (you can soak it for 5-10 minutes also, for a sure-clean. For a deep clean, purchase a gold + silver jewelry cleaner at your local store or online and follow the instructions given.
- Storage is key. Keep your jewelry in a lined box (your RMTL one is perfect) to avoid scratches.
- Jewelry is delicate by nature. Treat it as such and it will last you longer than you may even think.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or any social media platform @rachelment.